


The first 2 pics are on White Beach (on a small island--can't remember the name--it was really small, which we-Suz, Jen, Vicky and David-hiked the entire way around, and over the top--inadvertently--barefoot on hot black rocks... ouch! I forgot to put that in the note, or maybe I didn't? I tried to block it out it was so painful on the feet!) The next pic is Us at the Bubbly pools on Jost Van Dyke. Then Greg and I and ALton Brown on Virgin Gorda (at Spanish Town). The last one shows the Bomba Shack, as you can see, it's really a large shack, looks like it will fall down, doens't it? I think if you click on that pic it will bring up a larger version of it and you can scroll around it and see how weird of a shack it is!
Jen and Greg
No comments:
Post a Comment